Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:28 am

Zayn smiles "Well, I was thinking just my boxers, but if you want, I'll grab some sweatpants and a tee" he says kissing your cheek.

I sigh contently and start to purr, nuzzling his neck
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 am

I giggle "your boxers are perfect now can I get changed please?" I ask tickling his ribs in an attempt to get down...

Liam chuckles "my little kitty" he teases rubbing your back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 am

Zayn chuckles "Not ticklish, love" he smirks "But if you want to get out of those clothes I can help you" he sharpens his nails and cuts your clothes off of your body, underwear include "Oops, I guess I cut too deep" he says grinning.

I purr louder and nibble on his neck before whispering "My dragon"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:39 am

I groan "babe you wrecked my undies!" I say as I attempt to wriggle into my shorts and once they are on I yank my bra off and pull my tank on "ahh much better, lets go curl up in bed and watch a movie" I say nuzzling his neck...

Liam chuckles and shifts slightly so his eyes become reptilian and his claws and fangs extend "I'll be yours forever" he says running his claws lightly down your back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:41 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses you "I like you anyway" he mutters before walking to the room and throwing you gently on the bed "Which movie do you want to watch?" he asks getting rid of his clothes but his boxers.

I let out a loud purr and moan, nuzzling and licking his neck "Yes, I'm yours too"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:50 am

I giggle and think for a moment as I burrow under the covers "ummm something scary" I say "im a scary movie buff" I giggle and then reach for him...

Liam growls lowly pressing his hips into yours, his cock begining to harden "mmm you are such a little minx" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:54 am

Zayn smiles and gets in the bed, cuddling you "Which one is your fav?"

I smirk and purr teasingly, rubbing myself against him "Oh? Might be because I'm in heat" wiggle my eyebrows "I'm a cat now, ain't I?
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:57 am

I snuggle into him "ummm Paranormal Activity" its my fave movie series and scares me every time I watch it" I giggle kissing him gently...

Liam groans and hisses "mmf babe you do realize if we um get busy you could get pregnant since you are in heat right?" he says in a strained voice as his arousal grows as he catches the sent of your heat
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 am

Zayn nods, grabbing the remote and choosing the first paranormal activity movie "We can watch all four if you want" he says with a smile.

I pull away and shake my head, my lip quivering "I'm sorry, Liam, I can't get pregnant, not when I'm so young" I look away
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:03 am

I giggle and snuggle into him more resting my head on his chest and wrapping an arm around his torso "that sounds perfect babe" I say with a smile...

Liam pulls you against him again "babe we can use protection you know" he says "but if you still dont want to I completely understand we just arnt ready for that...yet" he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 am

Zayn kisses your hair and turns down the lights, starting the movie and bringing you as close as possible.

I grin "Yes, we'll use protection" I smirk and pull away again "But first, catch me" I giggle and jump, turning into a kitten version of a black panther, stopping for a while before starting to run.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:11 am

I smile happily cuddling as close to him as I can till we are pretty much entwined in one another and kiss him lovingly as the movie starts "I love you Zayn" I say softly looking into his beautiful eyes...

Liam laughs and shifts into a baby dragon and chases after you and finally catches up to you and plops down on top of you pinning you to the ground -HA caught ya!- he says in your mind
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 am

Zayn smiles lovingly and caresses your cheek, kissing you slowly and sweetly before pulling away "I would continue, but I think you want to see the movie" he says pecking you on the nose.

I wiggle myself out of his grasp and quickly dart downstairs - see baby dragon- I tease, hiding in a small crook near the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 am

I kiss back and then nestle my head on his shoulder my forehead pressed against his neck "yeah I do but I love kissing you" I say softly...

Liam growls -no fair!- he yelps and chases after you and tackles you and the two of you skid across the kitchen floor -GOTCHA!" he says pinning you down and licking your cheek with his forked tongue
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

Zayn smiles and nuzzles your neck "That's good because I love kissing you"

I hiss surprised and swat at him with my tail -bad, baby dragon- I tease nuzzling his cheek.
"Liam James Payne! What the hell was all this noise?" his mothers asks walking in the kitchen, annoyed cooks behind her.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:26 am

I giggle "then kiss me some more" I tease looking up at him..

Liam freezes and instantly shifts back to human form "Uh hi mom..." he sighs " look theres something you need to know" he turns to you "babe can you shift back for me?" he says -visualize clothes and you will shift and have clothes on- he says quickly in your mind...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 am

Zayn smiles and kisses your forehead "Here?" he teases.

I shake my head, hiding behind his legs -No! Not ready yet - I say, pressing myself against his legs
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:34 am

I wrinkle my nose at him "no not there you goober" I sass and bite his neck...

Liam nudges you with his leg -you have to babe, she wont be pissed tho and shes nothing to be scared of I promise now please shift- he says through your mental link and then turns back to his mother "just a moment mom" he says
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses your nose "Here?" he asks smirking

-No- I run to the door but one of the cooks closes the door and I hiss at him, going back to my hiding spot behind his legs.
His mother frowns "You brought a baby panther home? Liam, you can't have more pets" she sighs amused
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 am

I growl "no not there quit teasing me!" I whine attempting to capture his lips with mine...

-BARB SHIFT NOW- he yells through the link "mom thats not a panther thats my mate but shes terrified of you so she refuses to shift and I just yelled at her for it!" he explodes at his mother
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 am

Zayn let's you get so close your lips are almost touching but then he turns his head, making you kiss his cheek instead "So you want me to kiss your cheek?".

I whimper and quickly get away from him, hiding under one of the maids skirts, who just sighs and keeps doing her job.
His mother sighs and shakes her head "Seriously, Liam? You're blaming me for screaming at your mate? Let me guess, first time shifter? I was one too, only discovered I was a shifter when I met your dad. Everything is new to her, she's scared out of her mind and you yell at her?" she shakes her head again "I raised you better"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:53 am

I wail "NOOOO kiss my MOUTH" I say and then pout giving him the puppy eyes...

Liam plops down on the floor and puts his head in his hands and starts sniffling -Barb please Im sorry for yelling...please shift for me...- he says sadly through the link and tears start rolling down his cheeks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:56 am

Zayn groans "Damn you and the fact that you're irresistible" he fake mutters before sighing "Fine" he kisses you, cupping your cheek with one hand.

I get out of my hiding spot, nuzzling him and purring -don't cry, please" I jump to his lap and curl -Just don't ask me to change while we're not alone, please-
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:59 am

I sigh happily and kiss him back pulling him close...

Liam sniffles -I just feel like shit for yelling at you...how about we go to my wing and you can shift and we'll come back down?- he asks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:02 am

Zayn smiles and keeps kissing you sweetly, rubbing your side with his free hand while the other still cups your cheek, his thumb rubbing circles on your cheek.

I hide my muzzle in my paws -No, no meeting your family now-.
His mother chuckles amused "Cute little thing you got there, Liam, can I know her name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: