Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:20 am

I moan and buck my hips forward causing him to slam into me and I hiss and run my nails down his back....

Liam stops breathing momentarily and then pulls back and looks into your eyes "did you just say what I think you just say?" he says softly his eyes full of surprise
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:22 am

Zayn moans starting to thrust into you slowly "You feel so good" he groans kissing you "You're perfect"

I nod, holding my breath and looking at him
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 am

I moan and kiss him back "you are perfect too unngh harder babe" I growl as I match my bucks to his thrusts...

A huge grin spreads across Liams face and he cups your face with his hands and kisses you lovingly "I love you too..owww fuck " he hisses and claws at his back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:34 am

Zayn smirks and starts to thrust harder and faster "Like this, love?" he asks panting

I hiss too and touch my back "What's happening?" I ask in a pained voice
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:56 am

I moan and hiss and claw his back and bite his neck "mmmmf yeah god I love you" I pant...

Liam turns you around and smiles when he sees your back "our tattoos...when you finally said you love me that was you fully accepting the imprint...our tattoos are complete now see?" he says turning to show you his...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:00 am

Zayn moan and curses, trailing one hand down your body and flicking your clit "I'm so close, love. God, how I love you"

I smile and trail my hand through his tattoo "It's so pretty" I mutter
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:13 am

I squeal and moan and kiss him hard as my climax over takes me and I buck hard against him my muscles milking his length with each contraction "fuck I love you too Zayn!" I cry out...

Liam turns and kisses you "you should see yours love" he says guiding you out of the shower to the mirror and manuvers you so you can see it
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 am

Zayn moans your name as his climax hits him before he lays his head on your shoulder, chuckling "I can't believe we did this"

I gasp amazed "It's so beautiful"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 am

I purr "mmm arnt you glad we did tho? ugh I wanna get outta this dress" I hiss trying to scratch my back where the dress pinches slightly...

Liam chuckles and places a soft kiss on it "we're mated for life now Barb.." he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:22 am

Zayn nods, getting out of you and rightening your dress before rightening his clothes "Let's go, love"

I smile and squeeze his hand "And I wouldn't want it any other way"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:58 am

I giggle and lead him out of the kitchen and back to my wing and as soon as we're through the door and its closed and locked Im out of my dress and in nothing but my bra and panties and I fling the dress into the dry cleaning bin and head for the closet "let me get changed and then we can take you to your place to get a change of clothes" I say throwing on shorts and a tank and some flip flops...

Liam holds you close and kisses you lovingly "I love you Barb" he says when the kiss breaks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:04 am

Zayn watches you with a smile, leaning against the door and crossing his arms "You're beautiful"

I smile "I love you too, Li" I grin and walk to the shower "But I have to finish my shower now"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 pm

I throw my hair into a messy bun and turn around blushing "I look like crap babe" I say walking towards him...

Liam follows you "cant I join you?" he asks hopefully
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Zayn walks to you and brings you close, kissing your nose "Nope, you look like the sexy woman you are"

I smirk and wink "Only if you want to"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:41 pm

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him sweetly "you are so sweet you know that?" I say softly and then I lay my head on his shoulder against his neck for a moment...

Liam grins and follows you into the shower like a lost puppy "of course I want to babe" he says grabbing a loofa and some body wash for you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Zayn smiles and kisses your forehead "It's not difficult when I love you as much as I do" he chuckles.

I smile "I'm glad you do"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 pm

I nuzzle his neck sighing happily "I wanna stay in your arms all night..but I think we better go grab you a change of clothes" I say as I gently pull away from him...

Liam pulls you close and begins gently scrubbing you down "you take my breath away Barb" he says drinking you in with his eyes as he washes you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 am

Zayn smiles and doesn't let you get away "I can always go get the change of clothes tomorrow" he grins and winks.

I blush and jump slightly when I feel something furry "Do you have a dog?" I ask looking down before my eyes widen as I take a look at the black tail "Is that mine?" I ask my voice wavering.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 am

I grin at him "are you sure thats okay babe?" I ask itching to get into some pjs and cuddle up with him for the night...

Liam grins a little "yeah babe and the ears are yours too, I told you your gene was awakening more..." he says nervously
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:06 am

Zayn picks you up bridal style and carries you to your closet "It's fine, love. You in my arms is what makes me happy" he says kissing you sweetly.

I gasp and feel the ears in my head "How?! Oh, god, I can't walk around town with those things!" I start to panic which only makes my nails length and fangs appear
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:10 am

I giggle as he scoops me up and carries me into the closet "put me down so I can grab some pjs!" I squeal and kick my legs a little...

Liam hugs you close "easy love its easy to make them recede just take deep breaths and focus on calming yourself and on your human form okay?" he says rubbing your back
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 am

Zayn pouts and bites your neck lightly "No, I like you here, tell where they are and I will get you there"

I take deep breaths and focus, managing to get back at my normal shape. I sigh relieved and kiss his shoulder "Thanks, love"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:17 am

I gasp and moan softly "the dresser over there ya tease" I sass and bite his neck in return...

Liam smiles and kisses your temple "thats what Im here for love" he says grabbing the loofa again
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 am

Zayn groans and licks your neck in retribution before making its way to the dresser and bending so you can get your pj's while still being in his arms.

I smile and hug him tightly "And I wouldn't have it any other way"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:26 am

I giggle and grab some pj shorts and a tank "do you want something to wear to bed babe?" I ask nuzzling and nibbling his neck...

Liam smiles and holds you close relishing the feeling of your bare skin against his "neither would I my love" he says stroking your cheek softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: