Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:54 am

Zayn nods and nuzzles your neck "Yeah, I don't know why" he licks your neck lightly and smiles

I hiss at him "Don't do that!" I get the board on the sand near the water line and look at him "Now what?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:10 am

I shiver and giggle "its a mating thing babe...its part of me going into heat I think.." I mumble sheepishly...

Liam chuckles "okay lay the board down we're gonna practice standing up on the board first" he says laying his board down
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:13 am

Zayn looks at you surprised "Like cats and dogs?" he asks confused.

I nod and do as he says, getting on the board before looking at him.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:22 am

I blush "yeah kind of...its basically my time of the month coupled with being the perfect time to er...concieve.." I say looking down at my hands...

Liam smiles "okay lay on the board flat on your stomach like this" he shows you "now copy me" and he proceeds to show you what to do
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:19 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses your neck lightly "Eh and the fact that you're so sexy doesn't help me either" he smiles and brings you close "And that I love you"

I nod and repeat his movements, falling a few times before finally getting it right
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 am

I giggle and blush cuddling into him "the only thing is...I dont really know when my heat started...so what if...what if....what if I get pregnant or Im....already pregnant?" I say quietly looking up at him fearfully worried that he might leave me...

Liam smiles "good now lets try it in the water" he says "grab your board and lets go" he says walking into the water
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 am

Zayn gets you on his laps and smiles, laying a hand gently on your stomach "Well, if you are, I'd be happy. We are thinking of getting married and we will eventually want kids, right? I don't mind if we have them now or after" he pauses and kisses you "As long as they're ours".

I nod, picking up the board and following Liam, smiling at him and sitting on the board after laying it down on the water.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:56 am

I tear up and fling my arms around his neck " you mean you wont leave me if I am pregnant?" I say with a sniffle burying my face in his neck...

Liam smiles and kisses you " okay lets practice that move I showed you, I'll hold the board while you try it okay?" he says planting himself firmly and holding the board steady for you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:59 am

Zayn nods, kissing your neck lovingly and hugging you tightly "I would never leave you, Bex, never, do you hear me?"

I nod and try to do the move, but end up falling on the water. I take that change and catch Liam's legs, bringing him underwater with me before surfacing and giggling
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:02 am

I sniffle and hug him tightly " I hear you loud and clear" I say lifting my face from his neck and looking into his eyes as a tear rolls down my cheek..

Liam squawks as you pull him under and he comes up spluttering "ooooh its on now girl" he says and grabs you and tosses you into a wave and then grabs the board to keep it from floating away
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:04 am

Zayn kisses the tears away, rubbing your cheek with his thumb "I love you, Bex. Forever"

I surface, spluttering and cross my arms, turning away and pouting "Bad baby dragon"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 am

I kiss him back "I love you forever too Zayn" I say pressing my forehead to his "do...do you think I should find out if Im pregnant or not?" I ask softly

Liam swims over to you "awww babe Im sorry" he says gathering you into his arms and holding you close
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:13 am

Zayn smiles and kisses your nose "You can't know for sure until you're two months pregnant" he chuckles

I give in and hug him back "You're cuddliness makes it impossible to be mad at you!" I mutter
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 am

I giggle "I know...I just dont know if I can stand the wait..." I say and lay a hand on my tummy...

Liam chuckles and sets you on the surf board "wanna try out a wave?" he asks steering the board into the path of the medium size waves that are rolling in
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 am

Zayn smiles and covers your hand with his "If you want to have a baby that hard, I don't mind getting you pregnant" he grins and kisses your shoulder "I would love to have a child with you, Bex" he whispers

I giggle and trap him with my legs around his waist "Huum, I would rather you kiss me"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:21 am

I smile and lean against his shoulder "I'd love to...I've always wanted to be a mom....but...is it too soon?" I say softly "Im sorry hun...the only reason Im bringing all this up is well....I think I might already be but I dunno for sure..." I stammer softly...

Liam grins and kisses you deeply "that better babe?" he says when the kiss breaks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 am

Zayn sighs and smiles "Well, it would be too soon to say the I love you's too, but we have said it, haven't we? But I get if you want to wait to have a baby" he says.

I shake my head and pout "No, you pulled away" I sigh and dive into the water before surfacing "God, what is happening to me? I want you every second of the day"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:29 am

I hang my head "thats just it...I dont know if I want to wait....I want every part of a life with you Zayn...I just....I dunno....I dunno whats wrong with me right now" I say starting to cry again...

Liam sighs and pulls you close "you are in heat babe thats the problem...the only way to calm it is to get you pregnant or we fuck constantly till it passes" he says kissing your temple
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:33 am

Zayn hugs you tightly and rocks back and forth "Shh, baby, don't cry" he coos, wondering if the pregnancy in shifters is quicker meaning the hormonal imbalances come quicker too.

I hug him back "I like the second option" I mutter before chuckling "I'm always wet for you and am"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:38 am

I snuggle into him sniffling "whats wrong with me Zayn? why am I acting like this?" I cry burying my face in his neck....

Liam chuckles "well the second option works for the first too its just a matter of protection" he teases kissing your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:40 am

Zayn smiles slightly "Bex, how long is the pregnancy on shifters?" he asks

I giggle "Well, yeah" I purr lightly "I want you"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:44 am

I lift my head "well...its the same as humans but depending on the type of shifter the female in question is it can progress quicker than the average human" I say attempting to dry my eyes...

Liam chuckles rubbing your back "babe its your call, protection or no protection" he says looking into your eyes
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:47 am

Zayn chuckles"Maybe you're one of these females" he says wiping your tears away "Sometimes women find themselves without control when it comes to their emotions during pregnancy"

I look down "I'm on the pill, Li" I say before whispering "But I wouldn't mind having a baby if it was yours"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:51 am

my eyes widen "of course...that makes perfect sense now...I guess I should get a pregnancy test then..." I say softly leaning against him again looking out at the waves....

Liam chuckles "Barb its okay we're doing this at your pace remember? you go off the pill when you are ready "he says kissing your neck and lifting you up so your legs wrap around his waist so you can feel his growing erection
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:57 am

Zayn nods excited about the idea of your child growing in you "Want to get it now?" he asks smiling.

I purr, biting him gently on the shoulder "I forgot to take it for two days, Liam" I mumble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: