Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 am

I wriggle closer putting a hand on his cheek and stroking his scruff and gasping softly as I start seeing fireworks going off in my head as we kiss...

Liam sighs -when then babe cuz you have to meet her as a human sooner or later- he says through the link "her name is Barbara but she goes by Barb" he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:09 am

"My love" he mumbles kissing your cheek lightly before kissing you again.

"Hello, Barbara" she greets me with a smile. I look from Liam to her than back at Liam before sighing and jumping off his back, turning in the middle of the way and ending up falling to my ass "Fuck" I curse before blushing and looking at his mother "I'm sorry".
She just laughs and shakes head head "Oh, quite feisty, I see" she grins "Perfect for my son"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 am

I kiss him back loving the feel of his soft sweet lips against mine "my only" I murmur...

Liam chuckles "shes more perfect than you realize mum...look" he says and turns to show her his completed back tattoo
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 am

Zayn nods, pulling away and smiling "Forever and ever"

She smiles approvingly "Oh, the tattoo is complete. That's great darling! I need to talk to your father and we should throw a party!" she says excited "Oh, the people we will invite, the foods we will have, the music!" she sighs dreamily.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:18 am

I smile looking into his eyes "until the end of time" I say softly stroking his cheek...

Liam laughs "mom dont overwhelm her shes still terrified" he says gathering you into his arms
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:20 am

Zayn grins and hugs you tightly before kissing you.

I blush while his mom just laughs "Of course, hunny, whenever she's ready" she grins "Now, go to your wing, the cooks want to do their jobs" she admonishes before leaving the kitchen.
I sigh relieved "Not bad" I mutter
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:22 am

I snuggle against him "you know something? I've never felt like this about anyone before" I say softly as I rest my head on his shoulder...

Liam chuckles and carries you away to his wing "you okay babe?" he asks hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:24 am

Zayn smiles and nuzzles your neck "I feel the same way. That' why I know you're the one for me" he says.

I nods hesitantly "Yeah, it went better than expected" I say relieved
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:28 am

I kiss him lovingly "tell me what made you fall in love with me" I ask softly...

Liam smiles and pulls you close "are you mad at me for yelling?" he asks worriedly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:31 am

Zayn smiles "Your teasing nature" he says without hesitating

I shake my head "I was just scared, you had never yelled at me. And let's be honest here, you can turn into a dragon, you can eat me whole"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:35 am

I frown a little "is that all?" I ask curling into him more...

Liam sighs "you know full well that I would NEVER do that to you! I yelled because my mom doesnt like to be kept waiting and I was worried she wouldnt believe us..." he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:38 am

Zayn smiles "And the fact that you're beautiful and irresistible made a killer combination" he grins "Oh, and you're smart and loving too"

I pull away slightly "You're welling again, Liam" I say looking down, I sigh "I know you would never eat me" pauses "Well the innocent kind of eating, but it doesn't change that you were bigger than me and yelling at me at that time"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 am

I giggle and kiss him and manuver so Im laying on him "you are a goober but you are my goober" I say licking his nose...

Liam hangs his head and tears well in his eyes again because he feels so terrible about yelling at you...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:43 am

Zayn chuckles and holds your hips "Yours forever" he says lovingly, getting a stray piece of hair out of your face.

I hug him tightly "No, don't cry, please! I hate to see you cry!" I say, my tears starting to threaten to show
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:59 am

I cuddle against him "what do you see for our future babe?" I ask queitly...

Liam sniffles " I just feel terrible about it babe" he mumbles...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:01 am

Zayn smiles "You married to me and a bunch of kids, two or three. What do you see?"

I kiss him sweetly "I love you and that isn't going to change because you yelled at me. I was surprised this time, next one? You're getting yelled right back"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:03 am

I giggle "I see us getting married and traveling and having a bunch of kids...it sounds like heaven to me" I say happily...

Liam sniffles some more "I still feel bad and I love you too..." he mumbles
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:07 am

Zayn smiles "Sounds like heaven to me too"

I grin and change back into the baby panther -common, love, if you catch me you get a reward-I tease before quickly running away from him, down the stairs and into the garden
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:13 am

I smile and kiss him lovingly "hey stay here for a few minutes I wanna do something with you before we go to bed but I gotta set it up okay?" I say crawling off the bed and darting into the bathroom and closing the door. Once inside I turn on the taps of the big jacuzzi tub and set the perfect temperature and let it fill and add bubble bath and then I set out a ton of candles and light them and set out two fluffy towels and then strip naked and fix my hair a tad and then stand by the tub and call to Zayn "hey babe come in here" I call as I quickly turn off the lights so that the room is illuminated by the candle light and quickly go back and perch of the edge of the tub...

Liam chuckles and changes into the baby dragon and chases after you -get back here you little minx!- he shouts playfully
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:16 am

Zayn walks to the bathroom and freezes on the door, watching as the candle light flickers on your skin, casting mesmerizing shadows "God, Bex" he mutters

-No- I giggle darting around the grass making sure I'm at a good distance of him, climbing up a tree when he gets too close -But you know what? My lips can do more than talk- I tease
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:18 am

I blush and look down and then glance up at him through my eyelashes "you like it?" I ask shyly taking a step towards him...

Liam laughs -you forget- he spreads his wings and takes off flying up the tree towards you -I CAN FLY- he says plucking you off the tree and flying through the air with you in his arms
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:20 am

Zayn watches you breathless "That's not saying much" he mumbles, his eyes darkening

I giggle and gently bite his arm, making him drop me and dart out of his reach -And you forget I'm your minx-I tease, moving my tail teasingly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:24 am

I blush again "what do you mean?" I say innocently taking another step towards him...

Liam gasps as you plummet the few feet to the ground and dives after you scooping you up again -not so fast little minx and he flies up to the top of the roof and sets you down there and flies just out of reach -now try to get outta that one!- he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:27 am

Zayn smiles and brings you close, making sure you can feel his hardening length "That you look absolutely breathtaking"

I hiss and start walking up and down the roof trying to find some way to come down. I let out a whimper when something sweeps me off, said something being another baby dragon, it shifts mid air, transforming itself into a blond man, Liam's age. He lands swiftly on the ground with me on his arms "How did a pretty thing like yourself get in the roof?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:30 am

I shiver and reach down and stroke his length and kiss him passionately "feeling a little needy baby" I purr....

Liam roars and lands and pulls you from his arms and shifts back to human "piss off Xander shes my mate" he growls menacingly sheilding you behind him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: