Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:33 am

I grimace and blush "my family is rich..." I say quietly as I lead him upstairs to my wing of my families palatial estate. We reach the door leading to my wing and I open the keypad and type in my code and the door opens "come on in" I say sheepishly holding my hand out to him...

Liam looks confused "how had I just broken up with you? you said you wanted to take it slow and then you say you are my girlfriend... I'm so confused" he says runnning a hand through his short brown hair
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:36 am

Zayn chuckles and grabs your hand, following you inside "Yeah, I can see that. Well, at least it means you got your own wing" he laughs

I sigh "I think it was back in the forest, you asked me to be your girlfriend and I accepted. I wanted to take it slow, but I didn't mind being called your girlfriend, but you just told me you didn't have one"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:46 am

I smile and lead him in and close the door and lock it behind him and then lead him past the living room area to my bedroom " we can actually get cleaned up here if you want...I have some guys clothes in a dresser in the spare room...its my brothers stuff but hes never word any of it" I say ducking out and grabbing him some things and then coming back in and handing them to him "here check these out and Im gonna go start the shower" I say and shimmy out of my wet sundress and walk into the bathroom and start the shower...

Liam frowns "I thought you just wanted us to be "dating" each other...I didnt realize you were okay with being my girlfriend... Im sorry Barb I didnt mean to hurt you..." he says chewing his lip
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 am

Zayn nods, looking at the clothes sizes and seeing it would fit him "There are perfect, thanks, love" he took off the wet swimsuit and chuckled "I'll wait here for you to finish showering"

I sigh and shake my head "Don't worry about it"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:51 am

I smile to myself as I lay out two towels while the water is heating up "well you can join me...if you want" I say shyly as I strip off my bikini and step into the shower...

Liam hangs his head "no I feel bad now...we...we're still together arnt we?" he asks sadly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:55 am

Zayn walks to the bathroom smiling "I would love to, but only if you're comfortable with it"

I shake my head kissing him lightly "No, it's stupid but I don't want to break up" I take a deep breath "I like you, a lot" I chuckles and kiss his shoulder "Plus, we kinda went against the let's take it slow thing" I laugh
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:59 am

I smile and stick my head out of the shower "Im comfortable with it" I say softly as I beckon him into the shower...

Liam smiles a little and kisses you back "well you know how I feel about you...so does this mean you are officially my girlfriend since we went against the going slow thing?" he asks hopefully
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:02 am

Zayn grins and takes off his wet boxers before getting on the big shower "Even your shower is enormous" he teases chuckling.

I nod blushing "Yes, I'm your girlfriend" I pause "And you're my boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:05 am

I blush as he comes in "yeah..but I love it" I say and then stand under the water and close my eyes and tilt my head back dousing my hair face and body in very warm steamy water...

A huge grin spreads across Liams face and he leans down and kisses you sweetly "my girlfriend" he says softly stroking your cheek when the kiss breaks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 am

He chuckles and grabs the shampoo bottle, squeezing some onto his hand before gently pushing you to him "Come here, I'll wash your hair" he says, starting to rub the shampoo into your wet locks sweetly.

I blush and nod, smiling and hugging him "It shouldn't sound that good, but it does" I chuckle
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:11 am

I giggle and lean against him loving the feel of his skin against mine " you dont have to do that hun" I say while he lathers my hair...

Liam cuddles you close "it sounds perfect..but Im dying for a shower...how about we go back to my place and get cleaned up?" he asks kissing your temple
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:13 am

He smiles and kisses your cheek "I like doing it. Now, get under the shower head so I can rinse it out of your hair".

I nod and get up "Sounds wonderful", I get my wet clothes on
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 am

I giggle and step under the water again so he can rinse the suds out and once hes finished I step out from under the water and turn to face him "so just curious but um...do you like what you see?" I ask shyly indicating my naked frame...

Liam pulls his wet clothes on and leads you out of the chamber and back out of the cavern and under the falls and back to dry land to his car "hop in and we'll be off" he says with a smile climbing into the drivers seat
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:18 am

His eyes darken as he watches you from top to bottom and smiles "Like doesn't come even close" he mutters

I look at his expensive car and to my clothes and sigh "I don't want to get your car wet" I mutter
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:21 am

I bite my lip and take a few steps toward him and wrap my arms around his neck " oh really?" I ask softly...

Liam rolls his eyes " here sit on this " he says and puts a towel over the seat "its okay Barb I dont mind if the seat gets a bit wet" he says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:31 am

Zayn wraps his arms around you and kisses you softly "Yes. You're the loveliest girl I have ever seen in my life"

I smile and sit down "I know, but your car is so..." I pause and sigh "Expensive"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:34 am

I smile into the kiss and thread my fingers through his hair as I deepen the kiss "you really think so?" I say coyly when the kiss breaks...

Liam frowns "is that a bad thing?" he asks worried about what you will think of his families palatial estate...
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 am

He smiles and kisses your cheek sweetly "Yes, Bex. I love you" he says before kissing your nose

I smile before chuckling "Well, no, but I am a little uncomfortable, I'm not used to such richness" I blush
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:07 am

I blush "I love you too Zayn" I say and then I lean in and kiss him again while pressing my hips into his...

Liam frowns a little " well I dont want you to be uncomfortable..but my family is rich...I hope you dont mind too much..." he says quietly as he turns and enters a gated community full of palatial estates..
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 am

Zayn kisses you back, hugging your waist lightly with one arm while the hand of the other craddles your cheek lightly.

I open my mouth in wonder and look at the more of a palace than house "Oh, my god, I don't think your family is rich, they're more likely trillionaires or something like that"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:34 pm

I moan softly and run my nails down his back as the kiss deepens and becomes more passionate...

Liam blushes "yeah pretty much...it doesnt bother you does it?" he asks as he pulls into the driveway of one of the biggest estates in the place.
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Zayn groans and brings you closer, kissing down your cheek to your neck.

I blush and look at my hands "I don't know how to feel about all of this, honestly, doesn't help that your family and you are filthy rich"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:29 am

I gasp and grind my hips against his for a moment and then stop "Zayn...are you sure you want...this?...me?" I ask quietly trying not to moan as he kisses my neck....

Liam sighs "would you like me to take you home then? The last thing I want is for you to be uncomfortable" he says quietly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:30 am

Zayn looks at you and smiles sweetly "Hey, now, I love you, Bex. I want you forever and always now, you're beautuful, smart, sweet and witty. You're perfect" he kisses your forehead, then your nose before kissing you on the lips.

I shake my head blushing "No, there's no need to, I'm just surprised, that's it" pause "But please tell me your family isn't home" I look at myself and cringe "Because I do not want to meet them in this clothes"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 pm

I smile and capture his lips with mine and kiss him passionately while snaking a hand down between us and tentativly stroking his length...

Liam smiles "they arnt home love I promise and I have a surprise for you when we get inside" he says parking the car and climbing out and coming around and opening the door for you and holding out his hand to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 13 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: