Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:59 am

He bites his lip, but keeps tickling you, holding one of your legs with one of his

I pause "Liam, I'm on heat, won't the other males be able to smell it?"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:05 am

I giggle and squeal and my ass presses harder against his crotch and then I whip around and reach down and give his cock a quick stroke and then twist out of his grip and stick my tongue out at him and shake my ass at him "gotcha" I say playfully

Liam sighs "thats why its best if you allow yourself to be presented but as long as Im by your side the other males will not touch you I promise" he says squeezing you gently
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 am

Zayn growls and lunges at you, picking you up "You're going to get it now, you tease", he walks to the bed and dumps you on it before licking a your slit once. He gets up quickly "Oops, left the shower on"

I smirk and hugs his waist "And if they tried I bet you would go all dragon on then" giggles "C'mon, let's go, I have to go and chose a dress" turns into a baby panther and runs to the room.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 am

I squeal and moan and then hiss at him when he runs back to the shower so I turn so my back end is facing the bathroom and proceed to stick my ass in the air while i wait for him to come back

Liam chuckles and shifts into a baby dragon and chases after you and catches and tackles you back into his wing of the estate -gotcha!- he kelts to you (kelts means mental speaking)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:43 am

He turns the shower off and just leans against the bathroom counter, wanting to rile you up.

I turn back to human and pick him up, kissing him head and giggling "Now I'm the one who gotcha you"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 am

I crouch low on the bed getting irritated that he hasnt come back my tail appears and begins twitching finally I growl and hop off the bed and stalk towards the bathroom "you better not be doing this just to get me riled up" I hiss as I approach the bathroom

Liam snuffles at you and wriggles out of your grasp and scuttles up your arm and settles himself on your shoulder his tail wrapping around you neck gently -lets go choose a dress for you- he kelts as he licks your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:59 am

Zayn chuckles and winks at you when you cross the bathroom threshold "Of course I am, love, I find angry you sexy"

I smile and kiss his head before walking to the wardrobe "I was thinking either black or violet"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:45 am

I growl lowly and stalk towards him " oh you do you" I hiss as I press myself against him and begin grinding my crotch into his

Liam puffs and nuzzles your neck -I like those colors lets see what the closet has- he kelts
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 am

He wraps his arms around you and smirks "Oh yeah" he mutters before kissing you deeply, grabbing your bum and kneading it.

I start searching the dresses before I find one that catches my attention, it has a black corset with violet details, the skirt is flow-y and one of those which is shorter on the front and longer on the back. I show it to Liam "I like this one"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 am

I moan and hiss and grind harder and kiss him back while running my nails down his back

Liam snuffles and licks your neck -thats beautiful and I like this one too- he says indicating a rich purple floor length ball gown with black lace detail and a corset bodice
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:55 am

Zayn picks you up and turns so you're on the counter, thrusting into you and trailing his lips down to your neck, sucking hard on your sweet spot.

I tense a bit "Liam, don't lick me, please" I let out a shaky breath "I'm on heat and it's making me wet, and we can't do anything about it because of the party, alright?" I see another dress a bit further down and pick it up, it has the best things from both dresses.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 am

I groan and bite his neck in return and grind my hips against his while dragging my nails down his back

Liam hides his face in your hair -sorry babe....go try the dresses on...are you gonna let me see the one you choose?- he asks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:59 am

He thrusts slow and deep, grabbing your hips and stilling them so he can tease you, his lips trailing down until he's sucking on your nipple.

I nod and gently lay him down on the bed "Of course, love" I walk to the bathroom and try the first dress, coming back and twirling a bit so he can see every angle "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 am

I groan and hiss and arch against his mouth "I dont know how much teasing I can take hun" I say with a growl

Liam curls up on on the bed -you look beautiful but I want to see the others- he says puffing smoke puffs at you impishly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:05 am

He trails his lips back to yours and whispers huskily "What do you want me to do, love?" he stills inside of you.

I smile and go trade dresses, coming out wearing the second. I do the twirl again and look at him expectantly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 am

I hiss and press myself against him "claim me, mark me, make me scream your name" I say softly and I lift myself up and kiss him long and deep

-liam chirrups- oh thats lovely...hmmm but still not quite right...last one?-
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 am

He groans and pulls away, turning you around and thrusting hard and fast in you "You want me to mark you, love? When I'm done with you, everyone will know you're mine" he bites down on the crook of your neck, rubbing your clit with one hand while the other is cupping one of your breasts.

I go and trade to the third one, grinning when I come out "I think this is the one"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 am

I moan loudly and buck against him -mmmm mark me baby Im all yours- I growl and bite his neck

Liam instantly shifts and darts over to you "oh barb you looks stunning! I can wait to see you with your hair and makeup done" he says softly gently pulling you in for a sweet kiss
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:19 am

-All mine -, his hips move as fast and as hard as they can and he bites harder, breaking the skin.

I giggle and kiss him back "I was thinking curls"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:24 am

I scream and grind my hips hard against him my orgasm rising fast "HOLY FUCK Z..ZAYn!" I cry out as I cum hard my walls milking his length

Liam smiles "you are going to be the most beautiful girl at the ball" he says kissing you again and twirling you about "now go get ready its nearly time" he says and sends you off to another bathroom so you can shower and get ready while he gets ready in the main one
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 am

Zayn moans against your shoulder, licking the biting mark while cumming inside of you in long spurts.

I walk to the bathroom and shower before curling my hair and doing my make up with smoky eyes and blood red lips, getting the dress on before leaving the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:31 am

I claw at him as I feel him cum inside me and then I slump back panting "wow" I say between gasps

Liam showers and shaves and grabs his best tux and slips into it and gets his shoes on and is struggling with his bowtie when he hears you coming down the hall
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:33 am

Zayn hums, nuzzling your neck and rubbing your sides lovingly "I'm sorry I bit you"

I smile softly when I see him struggling with his bow tie and walk to him, doing it for him "There"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:40 am

I giggle and gasp as he slides out of me and I curl against him nuzzling his neck " well I bit you too but didnt I ask you to mark me? besides look at the mark now" I say turning so he can see it

Liam turns and gasps when he sees you " oh barb...you take my breath away with your beauty" he whispers looking you up and down
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 am

Zayn groans and licks it "You're mine" he smirks and kisses you softly "Just mine"

I blush a deep red and cover my cheeks with my hands "Stoooop" I giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: