Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:54 am

I giggle and finish loading the cart with all the stuff I want plus some essentials like shampoo and stuff "you gonna cook me somethin yummy baby?" I say as we head for the check out...

Liam scampers off your lap and shifts back to human and then sits next to you "its a firestone, it means you have my heart and that I will always protect you...a firestone is very sacred amongst dragon shifters because its essentially the heart of my dragon form.." he says softly offering you the ring tentatively
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:57 am

"Of course, baby girl" he nods with a smile, paying for the stuff before heading out of the grocery store and loading the car "Anything you want"

I cover my gasp with my hands, looking at it with a surprised stare "You're trusting me with your heart? The thing that enables you to shift? What happens if it's destroyed?" I ask fearful for him
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:13 am

I giggle and help him load up the car and then kiss him lovingly after climbing into the car "lets go home babe" I say with a yawn...

Liam looks into your eyes "well...you would lose me...I'd die without it..." he says softly "but I trust you to protect it " he whispers leaning in to kiss you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:16 am

Zayn nods, driving home "What do you want to eat, love?" he asks when you're near it.

I hug him tightly and kiss his neck, tears threatening to fall "Oh, god, Liam. That's the most beautiful thing you could ever give me"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:21 am

I giggle and help him carry in everything and start putting it all away "hmmm surprise me hun Im gonna go shower" I say kissing him and then heading for the shower...

Liam smiles and cuddles you close "does this mean you accept it? does this mean you will wear it?" he asks softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:26 am

Zayn nods, kissing you lovingly before walking to the kitchen and starting the food, seasoning some chicken and getting it on the oven before he started prepping the rice, hopping you would like it.

I nod, kissing him slow and deep "I could never turn down such offering"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:32 am

I go into the closet and grab some pj shorts and a tank and head into the bathroom and turn on the shower and strip off and as Im stepping into the shower I catch sight of myself in the mirror and I see the small bump now visible on my middle and I yell for Zayn "ZAYYYYYN!"....

Liam kisses you back wrapping his arms around you and holding you close "you have no idea what that means to me" he whisper when the kiss breaks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:34 am

He quickly comes to the bathroom, a worried expression on his face "Something wrong, love?"

I smile and rub my nose on his before gently picking up the ring and setting on the index finger of my left hand, it's a perfect fit.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:49 am

I turn to him with tears in my eyes and my hands on ethier side of my bump "look" I say indicating the bump...

Liams eyes tear up as he watches you place the ring on your finger "does this mean you will marry me too?" he asks with child like hopefulness
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:55 am

Zayn smiles and hugs you from behind, placing his hands on your bump "Our baby" he murmurs placing a lovingly kiss on your shoulder.

I tense a bit "One step at a time, Liam"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:11 am

I lean back against him and nuzzle his neck as the tears I had been fighting start to fall "our baby" I murmur and then turn in his arms and face him "I love you" I whisper desperately trying to stop the tears from falling...

Liam rubs your back "easy babe I only asked because of the finger you put the ring on, its okay if you still want to wait for that" he says reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:13 am

Zayn kisses you softly "Our little family" he smiles and hugs you tight, rubbing your bump.

I smile and kiss him "I can't wear rings on my left hand, it feels weird, neither bracelets"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:15 am

I kiss him back and snuggle against him "our little world" I say and then go quiet for a moment "I hope dinner doesnt burn because you arnt leaving me" I say pulling his clothes off him and leading him into the shower....

Liam chuckles "well you wear the ring on whatever finger you want and when its the right time you tell me okay?" he says pinning you down and kissing you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:16 am

He chuckles "Well, I doubt the chicken will, but the rice might" he says following you "Should I strip?" he asks

I smile and kiss him back before nuzzling his cheek and purring
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:37 am

I laugh "babe I already stripped you" I say as I lead him into the hot water and then curl myself around him holding him close loving the feel of his skin against mine...

a contened rumbling sound issues from Liam's chest and then his stomach growls loudly " I think its chow time babe" he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Zayn kisses your forehead, rubbing the small of your back lovingly "You're my everything Bex" he mutters "And now with the baby? I'm the happiest man alive"

I giggle and kiss him quickly "Let's go make some toast and tea"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:10 am

I smile and stretch up on my tiptoes and press my lips to his while wrapping my arms around his neck "Im the happiest woman alive and its all because of you Zayn" I say when the kiss breaks

Liam smiles and scoops you up and carries you to the kitchen and sets you on the counter and gets to work "what would you like on your toast love?" he asks sweetly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:13 am

He grins and nuzzles your neck "I love you so fucking much"

I smile "Butter, please"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:15 am

I giggle " I love you so much too baby" I say and pull him under the hot water with my and then I curl into him resting my head on his chest under his chin and wrapping my arms around his waist

Liam kisses your nose "sure thing" and grabs the butter "what kind of tea hun?" he asks putting the kettle on to boil
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:17 am

Zayn grabs the loofa and soaps it up before rubbing your back lightly

"Vanilla caramel, please" watches you with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:20 am

I sigh happily and close my eyes relishing the feel of his skin against mine

Liam sets up your cup and his and butters the toast stack while waiting for the water to boil "what would you like to do after our snack?" he asks then suddenly his mom comes over the intercom " Liam James will you and Barb please come down to the living room?"  she asks
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:24 am

Zayn nuzzles your shoulder again before nibbling on the crook of your neck.

I sigh and jump off of the counter "Guess our snack just got ruined" I grab a toast and walk to the living room slowly, making sure not to enter it before you.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 am

I squeak and look up at him and then start tickling his ribs "tickle fight!" I yell playfully

Liam takes your hand and walks into the room pulluing you gently behind him the living room has been decorated and so has the front hall " ah there you two are we're having a ball tonight to present new mates in the pack, Barb you dont have to be presented if you dont want to but it would be best as there will be other families there who want Liam to mate their daughters. I just felt I ought to warn you  so you werent surprised, please be ready by 7 pm" his mother says as she continues to decorate and get everything ready
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:35 am

Zayn rolls his eyes and starts tickling you back "It's quite unfair that I'm not ticklish, love"

I look at Liam and bite my lip "I-I really don't want to be presented yet, but I'm quite a jealous girl, if any of them touch you there's going to be some hair pulling" I blush
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:55 am

I squeal and squirm and turn in his arms and my ass presses up against his crotch as I continue to wriggle

Liam and his mother chuckle "you dont have to be presented yet but like I said it would be better if you do. The girls wont be the problem it will be the mothers they will be after him constantly unless its made clear he's chosen a mate. why dont you think about it while you are getting ready and decide when you come down for the ball" his mother says and Liam pulls you close "dont worry they wont take me from you I wont let it happen" he says kissing your temple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: