Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:27 am

I roll my eyes " you will change your tune when you meet Liam trust me and why is your friend here? " I ask checking myself in the mirror quickly before climbing out and reaching into the backseat for my beach bag
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:30 am

I chuckle getting out "Because he knows I only get him to meet cute and interesting girls" I wink before making my way to Zayn "Hey there, handsome!" I greet giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Zayn chuckles and kisses my cheek "Hey, Barbara, thanks for the invitation" he says making me grin.
"No problem. Now" I take his hand and lead him to you "This is the friend I talked to you about, Bex" I wink at you without him seeing "And Bex, this is Zayn Malik"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:38 am

I turn to face you and him after slinging my bag over my shoulder " Hey Zayn its nice to meet you " I say somewhat shyly and then I notice some movement in the trees by the building that houses the bathrooms " will you two excuse me a moment I'll be right back " I say and quickly walk to the building and soon am out of sight hidden by the trees in front of the ladies room door. Once hidden enough I hide my bag and shift into a panther and stalk quietly into the woods mentally calling for Liam and soon I hear his heavy footfalls and jump onto his back and shift back to human " Hey LiLi mind shifting to human for a bit? " I sass and hug him before jumping down off him. He shifts and hugs me " hey Bexy whats up? " I roll my eyes " you idiot the girl who you are about to meet and her friend Zayn have no idea that you and I are shifters so knock it off will ya? now come on go to the parking lot I'll meet you there " I say flipping my hair and shifting to panther again and heading back to the bathroom and then back to human before rejoining you and Zayn " sorry about that just needed a quick bathroom break and my friend Liam should be.. oh there he is now " I say pointing him out to you and Zayn
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:40 am

I smile and whisper to you "Alright, I give you the fact that he's attractive" I wink.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 am

I laugh and link arms with Zayn " I hope you dont mind " I smile up at him " lets go meet Liam and then head down to the water yeah? " I ask you and Zayn
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 am

Zayn nods with a small smile, taking my hand while you lead us to Liam
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 am

I lead the way over to Liam " hey LiLi bout time you go here! This is my friend Barb and her friend and my new friend Zayn " I say cheerfully pointing each of you out. " lets get down to the water now guys " I say keeping my arm linked with Zayns
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:49 am

I wave "Nice to meet you Liam" I grin and stick my tongue out, handing my dress and bag which I put my flip flops on to Zayn to hold "Race you there, sucker" I laugh as I start running.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:54 am

I drop Zayns arm and yank my flip flops off and hand my bag and shoes to Liam " Oh its on now bitch! " I sass as I take off after you and as soon as Im outta sight of the boys I shift into panther again and race through the trees and then at the edge of the trees I shift back to human and perch on a rock to wait for you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:57 am

I gasp when I see you got there first "How the hell, Bex?!" I yell running to you and glaring without heat "How did you manage to get here first?" I ask walking to your side.
The boys go in our direction awkwardly, holding our things
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 am

I giggle " not my fault Im faster than you... dont be mad at me tho it was just a game " I say a bit fearfuly and then I see the boys and trot over to them " sorry about that guy but thanks for holding our stuff " I say sweetly taking my things from Liam and smiling " ready to find a good spot by the water? " I ask the three of you as we head down the path to the water
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:03 am

I smile and kiss Zayn on the cheek "Thanks for holding my things" I follow you smiling "Hey, there's a free spot!" I point at a spot at the perfect distance from the water "C'mon, miss I'm faster than you, I want get on the water"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:06 am

I laugh and follow you down to the water with the boys following behind us " this is the perfect spot " I say laying out my towel and setting my bag down on it and taking off my flip flops and sun dress " hey Zayn could you help me put some sunscreen on my back? its the one spot I cant reach " I say with a shy smile as the boys lay out their towels by ours, Liam by you and Zayn by me
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:09 am

Zayn nods with a small smile and takes the sun screen from you "Can you lay down, please?". I grin knowingly and lay on my towel, closing my eyes and laying my head on my crossed arms
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 am

I blush a little and lay down on my stomach " thanks Zayn I really appreciate it I would hate to get burned ya know? " I say as he starts applying the sunscreen and Liam starts applying some to your back too
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:15 am

I chuckle and smile "Thanks for doing that without me even asking" I said looking at him and winking slightly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 am

Liam blushes " er no problem...I just kinda figured you would need some help too" he says shyly as he finishes rubbing the lotion into your skin... I sigh " thanks again Zayn " as he finishes applying the lotion and I stand and apply the rest " okay Im getting in the water whos coming with me? " I ask looking around at you three
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:19 am

Zayn lays on his towel "I'm a land guy, sorry".
I grin and get up, thanking Liam "Oh, I'm going and this time I'm winning" I wink as I take off and jump into the river
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:25 am

I laugh as you take off and Liam follows and then I sit on my towel beside Zayn " wont you please come in? the water here will be waist high on you at most.. pretty please? " I ask him gently nudging him with my foot
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:31 am

He catches your foot and gets you to lay down "Lay next to me for a while and will see if you can convince me" he winks.
I smile watching you and Zayn, I grin at Liam "Seems like Bex found a better company" I laugh
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:34 am

I giggle and lay down next to him " please come in the water I promise you will love it and I wont let you get hurt or anything " I say smiling at him... Liam chuckles " yeah I think those two are getting along just fine " he says as he sneaks up behind you and scoops you up and tosses you gently into deeper water
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:36 am

Zayn smiles "Not looking promising right now" he chuckles and closes his eyes
I gasp and drink some water before coming back up coughing and getting my hair out of my eyes "Hey!" I pout and slap his arm lightly "That was mean"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:39 am

I bite my lip and decide to take a chance and cuddle up to his side laying my head on his chest " what do I have to do to convince you Zayn? " I say softly... Liam helps you back to the shallow water " awww poor thing come here " he says scooping you up and walks over to a rock just barely breaking the surface of the water and sits you on it " better babe? " he says with a wink
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 am

He smiles "Huum, I got a few things on my mind" he says.
I blush lightly and smile "Yes, much better, but we have to talk about you picking me up so easily" I laugh
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 am

I look up at him apprehensively " like what? dont forget we just met.. " I say shyly.... Liam laughs " what about me picking you up so easily?" he teases
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: