Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 am

I blush and lead him into the screening room and find us two seats up in the top row ( stadium seating) " these seats okay Zayn? " I ask quietly indicating the seats...Liam blushes and rolls on his side and wraps an arm around you pulling you close " sorry I hope you dont mind I just wanted to be closer to you " he says shyly

( wow lol its been nearly as long for me so Im really glad I got to get some books today... what kind of books do you like to read?)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 am

(adult fiction, have you read of The Black Dagger Brotherhood?)
He nods, letting you sit first before sitting next to you "It's perfect, love" he smiles and hands you your drink
I chuckle and shrug "Yeah, you feel nice"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:40 am

I grin and take my drink and stick it in the holder and make sure the armrest between me and Zayn is up and out of the way as I settle into my seat " I just love scary movies " I say winking at Zayn... Liam smiles and closes his eyes " this is the perfect way to spend a day if you ask me " he says sleepily
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:45 am

zayn grins and winks "Aww, I thought I could act like a night in shinning armor, but you're probably not scared at all"
I nod half asleep and get closer to him, nuzzling his neck "You smell nice"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:50 am

I laugh and scoot a little closer " you can be a night in shining armor all you want love " I wink at him....Liam rests his head on top of yours.... " you smell amazing " he yawns
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 am

He grins and sneaks his arm around your waist, bringing you closer "Humm, I like that idea"
I fall asleep against him
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 am

I cuddle against him as the lights go dim and the previews start and I rest my head on his shoulder... Liam kisses the top of your head and slowly drifts off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:03 am

-fast forward to the middle of the movie-
Smiles and kisses your cheek "Are you liking it so far, love?"
Opens eyes slowly and yawns, stretching
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 am

I look up at him and smile " Im loving it how about you " I say snuggling closer to him... Liam grunts softly in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Zayn smiles slightly "I'm liking it too, although my attention might not be completely in the movie" winks.
I chuckle and get up, grabbing my phone to see the time. I smile and poke Liam's cheek "Wake up, Liam, we should go"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:18 pm

I giggle " and where is your attention then if its not on the movie? " I ask playfully scooting a bit closer to him... Liam grunts and sits up rubbing his eyes " wha..what time is it?" he asks groggily
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 pm

He smiles and whispers in your ear "You" he smirks before turning his eyes to the screen
I smile "It's five pm, love"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 pm

I blush and rest my head on his shoulder as we watch the remainder of the movie...Liam groans " good grief how long were we napping for? do you um need me to take you home now or can you still hang out or what? " he says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 pm

He smiles when the movie ends "Want to get something to eat?"
Smiles "I'm hungry, so if you want to grab something with me?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:16 pm

I grin and stand up and stretch " sounds good to me, where do you wanna eat?" I ask holding my hand out to him... Liam grins " sure Im starved, where would you like to go?" he asks as you two finish grabbing his and your stuff

( you are gonna bring more sweetness into Zayn right?)
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 pm

(sure, can you bring less to Liam? I like bad boy puppy dog xb)
He nods and gets up, getting an arm around your shoulders and bringing you close "Whatever you want, love"
Smiles and shrugs "I feel like eating pizza, wanna share one with me?" I ask walking to the parking lot
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 pm

I cuddle close to him as we walk " how about we text Barb and Liam and see if they wanna join us for pizza?" I suggest as we walk into the lobby of the theater... Liam grins " pizza sounds great and I know the best pizza joint in town" he opens the passenger door of his car for you " hop in " his car is a jet black doge charger with red detail
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

He nods but pouts lightly "Of course, although I wanted to spend more time with you" he pauses and kisses your cheek "Just the two of us".
I look at his car in awe "Sometimes I forget Bex and most of her family friends are filthy rich" I chuckle before getting in
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 pm

I blush crimson " aww well we can keep it just the two of us thats perfect to me...hmm how about we go to this awesome mongolian place called Khengiskan? " I say with a smile... Liam chuckles " yeah but that just means I get to spoil my girl rotten " he says with a wink as he climbs into the car and starts her up
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Zayn nods and grins "That sounds lovely, sweety, I'll follow you there" he kisses your cheek before getting on his car.
I smile and get the seat belt on "Lucky her" I winnk
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:10 pm

I blush and climb into my car and start it up and head out of the lot to the restaurant wondering if Zayn will kiss me before the night is over...Liam chuckles " well I gotta find the right one first..but my parents are making it sort of impossible for me" he grumbles as he drives the two of you to the pizzaria
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Zayn parks his car next to yours and quickly gets out, opening your door for you "Mi'lady" he bows lightly and winks.
I chuckle "Let me guess, arranged marriage with Bex?" I ask knowing the answer already
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:22 pm

I giggle and climb out and grab my bag and shut my door and slip my hand into his " shall we? " I ask smiling up at him... Liam looks over at you wide eyed " how the bloody hell did you know that?! " he exclaims as he pulls into the parking lot of the pizzaria
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Zayn nods, bringing you close before opening the door to the restaurant "Yes, beautiful" he walks to a table and pushes the chair for you.
I chuckle and wink "Bex's friend, remember? She told me today" I get out of the car before grabbing my bag
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 pm

I giggle and sit down " such a gentleman...I would think you to be more of the bad boy type" I tease as the waiter comes over to take our drink orders... Liam laughs " good point...well yeah our parents arranged it when we were babies and we kinda have no say in it...but if I could find my true mate..er...soulmate I mean then I would fight the betrothal tooth and nail so that I could be with her forever " he says with a sigh as he opens your door for you and hold out his hand for you to take
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 5 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: