Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Babi
Admin
Babi

Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Zayn brings you to his lap and sighs "The wait is going to kill me" he mutters hugging you tightly.

I moan and scratch his back, biting his neck lightly "Yes, I love you" I moan
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 pm

I snuggle into him "same here..." I say softly nestling my head against his neck...-flash forward 5 minutes- " I sit up a little "its time to check the test" I say reaching for it and handing it to Zayn "I cant look you tell me what it says" I say hiding my face in his shoulder...

Liam growls and nips your nipple and shoves two fingers into your wetness "mmm I love you too babe" he says
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Zayn looks at the test before hugging you tightly and laughing "Oh my god, baby, you're pregnant" he says kissing your face in happiness.

I moan and arch my back "Fuck Liam, I need you, now" I mumble.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:00 am

I squeal and throw my arms around his neck tackling him back onto the bed "Im really pregnant?!" I squeal kissing him lovingly...

Liam smirks and crawls down your body "nah you need a bit of teasing yourself" he says and then dips his tongue into your wetness licking you from the bottom of your slit to the tip of your clit which he then sucks into his mouth for a moment before letting it go and sitting back away from you slightly smirking like a shithead
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:03 am

Zayn nods kissing you deeply and lovingly "You are, we're going to have a baby" he laughs and kisses you again

I growl at the loss and pout "You got three seconds to get that cock in me or I'm locking myself on a room during my heat" I threaten "1"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:10 am

I giggle and kiss him back and then I roll onto my back "can you see a bump yet baby?" I ask lifting my dress off so Im just in my bikini....

Liam chuckles and lifts your legs wrapping them around his waist and thrusts hard into you "unngh hows that babe" he growls
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:15 am

Zayn shakes his head, rubbing his hand on your stomach "No, not yet" he places a chaste kiss there "But I guess your pregnancy will be quite quick" he mutters "Around a week".

I moan and bring his face down so I can kiss him hard "Good, really good" I mutter between kisses, wrapping my legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:21 am

I laugh "a week till I start to show?" I ask stroking his hair...

Liam kisses you back and begins thrusting hard and fast into you " fuck you are so tight babe" he yeowls in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 am

Zayn nods slightly "I hope so" he mutters with a smile, kissing you lightly.

I moan and meet his thrust, nibbling on his pulse point "You're so big" I moan
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 am

I giggle and kiss him back "how about we celebrate babe? get cleaned up and go out for a date or something?" I ask snuggling into him...

Liam groans and thrusts harder and then flips the two of you so you are on top of him "ride me baby" he growls snapping his hips up into you
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 am

Zayn nods "That sound wonderful, but what about we have a little nap first?" he asks, kissing your neck.

I moan and starts to thrust my hips up and down, making eight figures from time to time "You feel so good" I moan
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:58 am

I smile and cuddle against him "sure babe" I say with a yawn "I love you" I say sleepily kissing him softly...

Liam yeowls and groans and runs his nails down your back and grips your hips snapping his up into you in time with your movements
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:06 am

Zayn cuddles with you, a smile on his face "I love you too, Bex" he kisses your neck and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

I moan "I-I'm s-so close" I quicken the movements of my hips.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:30 am

I nuzzle his neck and fall asleep...

Liams growls increase to roars and he snaps his his up into you hard and holds them there as he explodes inside you "OH FUCK BARB!" he roars and bites down on your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:31 am

Zayn nuzzles your neck lightly and sighs contently.

I moan his name loudly and clench around him, before falling on him, panting
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:59 am

-flash forward an hour- I roll over and stretch opening my eyes and look to my right and smile at the sight of Zayn sleeping and not wanting to disturb him I wriggle out of bed and pad to the bathroom to turn on the shower..

Liam wraps his arms around you and rubs your back "wow" he pants
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:18 am

Zayn wakes up "Bex?" he mumbles sleepily searching for you "Love?" he gets up and goes to the bathroom after hearing the shower, he strips and enters it, kissing your neck.

"Mmh" I agree, nibbling on his shoulder before I nuzzle his neck, purring and wiggling against him.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 am

I squeak and jump a little as I feel him kiss my neck "ACK ZAYN! Dont scare me like that!" I squeal swatting at him and then jumping into his arms kissing him lovingly...

Liam groans "babe I need to recharge before we go again" he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 am

Zayn chuckles and kisses your nose "Sorry, love" he kisses you sweetly

I nod and roll over, cuddling with his and purring while making circles on his chest "How long does the heat last?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:38 am

I giggle and kiss him back "so what should we do for our celebratory date tonight?" I ask reaching for my bodywash and loofa...

Liam wraps an arm around your waist "you probably have a day or so left babe" he says with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:41 am

Zayn shrugs taking both things from you before he drops some shower gel into the loofa and starts to wash your body "You can chose, baby"

I giggle and nuzzle his shoulder "You're liking this too much, aren't you?" I tease lightly
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:19 am

I smile and close my eyes as he washes me "no babe you choose" I say softly...

Liam scritches your back "yeah just a bit" he says nipping your neck
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:20 am

Zayn smiles "Dinner?" he asks

I purr louder, "That feels nice"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:49 am

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply "where should we go to dinner babe?" I ask when the kiss breaks....

Liam scritches you more "so what should we do now little kitty?" he teases
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:50 am

Zayn shrugs "That one you are choosing" he says with a grin, kissing you lovingly

I purr even louder and stretch "What do you want to do?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 34 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: