Naughty Royalty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naughty Royalty

Rp forum for my loves of the Naughty Royalty :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bex and Babi rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 am

I let go of his hand and kick off my flip flops and take off my sundress and untie my hair and shake it out so it flows in soft waves and curls around my shoulders " come swim with me...please..." I ask softly taking a step back on to the moonlight soaked waters edge....

Liam wuffs again and shifts back to human form and comes close to you and takes your hand and presses it to his chest " can you feel that? our hearts beating as one? As a shifter my heart will only do that in the presence of my true soulmate and I've dated other girls and not once has it done that till now...please believe me Barb...I cant lose you.." he says softly gazing at you hopefully
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:23 am

Zayn stares at you in awe before slowly stripping to his swimming trunks and holding his hand out to you "You won't let go?" he ask almost childishly scared.
I take a deep breath and blush before looking at him through my lashes "It doesn't mean you love me, Liam. It just means your body wants me"
Back to top Go down
https://naughtyroyaltyrp.rpg-board.net
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:30 am

I take his hand and give it a reassuring squeeze " this is gonna sound cheesy but I'll never let go" I say sweetly as I slowly lead him into the water until its just above waist high and I turn to him taking both of his hands in mine and looking into his eyes " see its not so bad is it? " I ask softly...

Liam sighs and then his eyes light up " you have a birthmark right? on the back of your shoulder? It looks like a half done tribal tattoo and no doctor has been able to explain it right? well look" he turns and takes his shirt off again and the same birthmark is on his shoulder he then turns to face you " Im going to take your hand and recite something in the ancient language of my clan and if you are my true soulmate both our marks will become whole...if that happens will you believe me? " he asks quietly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:37 am

Zayn smiles and brings you closer, wrapping both of his arms around your waist "If I'm with you, nothing will ever be bad" he chuckles "Now, how cheesy was that?" he winks and smiles softly.
My eyes widen when he mention the tattoo and I touch it unconsciously "How? What?" I sigh and look away "Liam, it will do nothing to prove you love me, it will only prove I'm your mate!" I sigh and turn away "Being your mate only means that your body wants me above all others, not that you have to obligatory love me"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:44 am

I blush and wrap my arms around his neck " that wasnt cheesy...it was sweet..I loved it " I say softly looking into his eyes...

Liam sighs " actually it does prove my love because when I soulmate I mean in both body and mind. With my kind it can never be one or the other its always both...its been that way since the dawn of my kind...please let me show you" he gently takes your hand and murmers the ancient words and a flash of heat erupts on both his and your shoulder and you can feel the other half of the tattoo forming on your flesh and you feel a pull towards Liam in your heart and your mind and then you hear his voice only to realize its in your head -do you believe me now? this could only be possible if you are truly my mate in both body and mind-
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 am

Zayn sighs contently before kissing your forehead lightly "I feel this pull to you that I can't explain" he whispers sweetly.
I gasp in surprise at the burn before touching the tattoo and seeing it has the missing half "Oh, god, too much for me to comprehend" I sigh and close my eyes "You honestly had to do this on the first date?" I ask without opening my eyes.
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:54 am

I smile and bury my face in his neck " I feel it too.." I say softly and then I lift my head and look into his beautiful eyes again as I long for him to kiss me...

Liam hangs his head " Im sorry Barb...I just...I wanted you to know about all of me not just the human side of me...I want to be honest with you because I love you..." he says softly and then he pulls you close and tilts your chin up and kisses you softly and sweetly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:00 am

He smiles sweetly before bringing your lips together, cupping one of your cheeks and rubbing his thumb gently on your cheek "Beautiful" he breathes before kissing you again just as gently and sweetly.
I sigh and pull away slightly "I'm sorry, Liam" I look down "I feel the pull, I do. I'm attracted to you, I am. But I can't simply let you come over and tell me you love me and then oh, I'm in love and being swept off my feet for a knight in shinning armor" I get even farther "I am not a damsel in distress and I do not fall that easily"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 am

I gasps as our lips meet and then I melt into the kiss pulling him closer and then when he breaks the kiss and says beautiful I blush and melt into the kiss again as our lips meet for the second time and all I see is fireworks and a warm glow settles low in my belly " please tell me you felt that too..." I say softly searching his eyes when the kiss breaks...

Liam runs a hand through his hair " fucking hell what do I have to do to get you to believe me? Im laying my heart on the line here Barb!" He yells in frustration
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:11 am

Zayn nods kissing your cheek softly "You mean the fireworks?" he asks sweetly before chuckling "We're getting too cheesy today".
I look at him between surprised and angry "Get in my place!" I say glaring at him "A guy that I never met says that I'm his fucking mate and that he loves me after only a few hours of knowing me! And he expects me to just believe him and then declare my undying love for him too!" I groan "Do you know how I feel right now?"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 am

I smile " yes the fireworks but what about the way our hearts pulled toward each other and strange as this sounds..I feel whole...like a part of me was missing until we kissed.." I say softly searching his eyes nervously...

"How do you think I feel huh?! I am in love with you I have been ever since the first time I smelled your scent on Bex. I wouldnt lie to you about something like this and I revealed a HUGE secret that could destroy my kind if you went and told the authorities! If my clan elders find out about this I will be KILLED Barb! My..my heart feels like its shattering..." he stops talking and walks away from you wobbling slightly and then suddenly he shifts and collapses and is still
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:22 am

He sighs before kissing you again softly "I know, I feel it too, love" he sighs again and hugs you "I wonder why. I never felt this way with anyone".
"Liam" I gasp and run to him, hesitating a bit before kneeling on the ground and touching him lightly "Liam, wake up, don't do this now" tears start to appear in my eyes
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:04 am

I chew my lip " have you ever heard of..shapeshifters?" I ask nervously looking into his eyes again...

Liam stirs feebly -when one of...my kind..for lack of a better...word..imprints..like I did on you if the Imprint..rejects the imprint then the one...who imprinted will begin to get sick and die...Im not trying to force this on you Barb but when I said my life is on the line I was deadly...serious...- he manages to say in your mind before he passes out again
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:07 am

Zayn nods slowly "I've heard the tales" he smiles "Do you like them?"
I start to cry and hug him "No, no, no. I don't want you to die" cries harder "I know I can love you! We just need time!"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 am

I chew my lip again " I...I am one...please dont freak out Zayn please I can explain everything if you let me" I beg softly....

Liam stirs again and manages to shift back to his human form "are you..are you saying you will accept the imprint? If you do I promise we'll take it as slow as you want just please dont reject...me.." he mumbles softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:12 am

Zayn stiffens but nods "Alright, I'll let you explain" he says.
I nod, hugging him tightly "I accept it"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:20 am

I nod and take a few steps back and shift into a hawk and spread my wings and hover in front of him at a slight distance for a moment and then shift back to human " I'm a shifter but Im unique Im one of only a handful who can shift into any animal at will. Im betrothed to Liam but I dont want to marry him hes like a brother to me...that connection we felt...I imprinted on you and you on me somehow...we're soulmates Zayn...we're meant to be together...I think the reason you imprinted on me is you were meant to be a shifter but the gene that allows it never activated in you..it happens but its rare....please believe me Im telling you the complete truth" I say softly and take a step towards him....

Liam sits up and gently and hesitantly pulls you into his lap and holds you close " Im sorry about all of this...we'll get through it all together okay?" he says softly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:23 am

He touches your arm and smiles lightly "It's amazing! I never thought they could really exist" he chuckles "Amazing and beautiful. You really are everything, aren''t you?"
I hug him and nod, laying my head on the crook of his neck "Don't die on me, please" I pause and sniff "It would destroy me to know you died because of something I did"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 am

I close the distance between us and touch his cheek " yes..and you can be like me too..if you want..." I say looking into his eyes hopefully...

Liam reaches up and runs his hand down your cheek " I promise you I wont die" he tucks a finger under your chin and tilts your face up to his " can I kiss you?" he asks softly looking into your eyes
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:32 am

He smiles "I can? How?" he sounds like a kid in a candy story.
I look down before looking up again and nodding "Yes"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:35 am

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck " well first you um have you accept the imprint and then theres a ritual you and I have to perform to activate the gene" I say looking into his eyes...

Liam smiles and leans in and kisses you gently and sweetly
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:37 am

He nods thoughtful "We better go slow though" he says smiling and kissing you lightly on the lips "You still got the whole ordeal of the arranged marriage to deal with" he chuckles and brings you close "I'll be with you all the way"
I wrap my arms around his neck and malt against him, sighing contently
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:19 am

I cuddle into his arms and look into his eyes "Is that your way of asking me out?" I tease and smile " Dont worry about the arranged marriage we can fight that once you become a shifter" I say and smile again....

Liam kisses you lightly and then pulls back gently and brushes a peice of hair out of your face " Barb..will you..um...will you go out with me and be my girlfriend?" he asks softly and nervously
Back to top Go down
Babi
Admin
Babi

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:27 am

Zayn smiles and nods, kissing you softly "Yes. And don't worry about the arranged marriage, I'll fight it alongside you because you're my mate".
I smile and kiss his cheek "I'll have to say no to the girlfriend deal. I will go on dates with you though, but let's take baby steps, alright? I'm still not comfortable with the whole shifter thing"
Back to top Go down
BoobearsSuspenders

BoobearsSuspenders

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:31 am

I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him close " you have no idea how happy you just made me" I say softly when the kiss breaks " when would you like to do the shifter ritual? We'll do it whenever you are ready okay?" I say nuzzling his neck....

Liam nods "yeah the girlfriend thing was a bit much so how about we say we are just dating?" he asks with a smile as he kisses your cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bex and Babi rp   Bex and Babi rp - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bex and Babi rp
Page 7 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naughty Royalty :: Rp's :: Fantasy-
Jump to: